Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Aerial

OOOOOOOH MYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!!!!!! (Spoken in a Vicky Pollard way)

After 12 years of absence I await with baited breath the arrival of a new studio album by she who must be worshiped - Kate Bush! After a few quite dreary things on The Red Shoes (including that God awful duet with Prince) I thought she may have hung up her Fairlight for good, but no. And bugger me if it's not a double! At 37 I should not be getting so excited by the release of a CD of music, but here I am writing a blog entry, which when you consider just how prolific I am at blogs is quite excited.

Roll on November 7th and the release of AERIAL.

Should I :
1) Take the morning of release off work and go and buy it at HMV like I used to.
2) Use modern day techniques and wait for Amazon to deliver.

The second choice I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home