Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Introduction

Haa!

As one of the last remaining Ludites in the IT industry that thinks XML is absurd and uncommented code a sin, I thought I would stand firm in the face of these Weblogs. However friends have them, family have them and so many work colleagues have them it is embarrassing. But the truth is, a cousin-in-law (is this a thing?) has one that is FREE; so I said - I'll have some of that.

Give me a while to come up with something to bleat about and I'll get back to you.

By the way (no acronymns here), the name of the blog is the title of a favorite song of mine by The Divine Comedy - give them a listen. And it is also a nod at our friendly Internet - now with that thought in my head, I need a drink. Where did I put the beer... it's here somewhere ... maybe behind the methys...ah haaaa!

Have Fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger RichardQuerin said...

Glad to see you checked out my weblog. I'm surprised to find you were such a holdout! Now you just have to get a hold of a free RSS aggregator and you will be fully assimilated ;). Visit www.bloglines.com and check it out. I am a huge fan of free software as long as it's decent stuff. Either that or I'm just cheap!
Say..do you know anything about python? I'm dabbling with it at the moment. It seems like a godsend to me compared to C and C++ which I have struggled with for years up until now. Hopefully things are going well for you over there.

2:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home